Florida Oxygen and cheap fuel at X35

Hello everyone,

I am a little delinquent in posting this update.  But at my home airport, Marion County Airport (X35), Ron with Superior Air Services is set-up to top off your built-in bottles and portables with aviation grade oxygen.  I topped off with 1200PSI for $45.  Plus gas is also some of the cheapest I have seen.  Currently priced at $3.33 for 100LL. Ron's number is 352-222-9135.  John Helms is the airport manager for all other services and his is on Foreflight

Thanks Teejay, that's a good point.  I will mention it to John tomorrow and see if he can update AIRNAV with Ron's business info. As and FYI for all the folks reviewing the post, it will still take some pre-coordination to make sure Ron is there to top you off.  It's not like pulling into Signature and asking the reception folks behind the counter.

Thanks Teejay.