Selling several gauges/monitors after upgrade

Our not-for-profit Mooney flying club is upgrading our 1967 M20F to a CGR-30P total instrument.  As such we are selling the below items to help off-set some of the upgrade cost.  Each item comes with a photocopy of the logbook entry that provides all of the below information and states that the equipment was functional upon removal.  FSDO says that's all you need to reinstall in a certified aircraft.  Photos and prices (or best offer) are listed on our website at http://www.monticellofc.org/aircraft/For_Sale.html .  We are waiting until the winter to add a new fuel level gauge which will allow us to sell all of the cluster gauges.

Ammeter Shunt - Garwin P/N 22-370-60, Installed: Original to A/C
Volt Meter - Mitchell P/N: 10-25105, Installed: 10/4/2010
Oil Temp Probe - Lewis Eng Co P/N AN5525, Serial Number: 25067, Installed: Original to A/C
Oil Temp Connector - Amphenol P/N 97-3106A-125-35 - Installed new 3/8/14
Primary CHT Probe - Electronics International P-101 with A-101 adapter, Installed: 7/24/2015
Manifold Pressure/Fuel Pressure Gauge: 22-469-01A, Serial number: K76D67D, Installed: Original to A/C
Engine Monitor - Electronics International Model US-8A-4, SN 17308 - Installed new 2/28/95
EI CHT Ring Probe - Electronics Internal P-102-18 - FAA/PMA approved - Installed 5/31/16
EI CHT Probe x3 - Electronics International P-100 - FAA/PMA approved - Installed various dates
EI EGT Probes x4 - Electronics International P-110 - FAA/PMA approved - Installed various dates

CHT Cluster Gauge - Garwin 169C-910-12 - Original to aircraft
Oil Temp Cluster Gauge - Garwin 169C-910-11 - Original to aircraft
Oil Pressure Cluster Gauge - Garwin 169C-914-1 - Original to aircraft
Cluster Gauge Box w/connector - Garwin 22-169 - Original to aircraft
L & R Fuel Gauges - Garwin 169C-910-28 1 and 2 - Original to aircraft, OH'd about 10 yrs ago

Update 2/5/19 :  I have lined out the items that are sold.  The ones at the bottom are still available.  For folks having oil temp probe problems, I highly recommend opening up the Amphenol connector on top of the probe, looking for loose wires, and re-soldering them.  That happened to our old one, thus why the connector was newer than the probe.  With all that engine vibration, that is the most likely culprit for no or intermittent oil temps.  Another trick is to put wrist locks in the lines about an inch from the probe.  That way you can open up the circuit, test continuity, and reconnect them.

Edited by Monticello Flying Club
updated

• 2 years later...
On 1/22/2019 at 7:45 PM, J0nathan225 said:

Reaching out on here as well as emailw, I'm

interested in the fuel/manifold pressure gauge. Thank you.  

I did a EDM900 upgrade a few months ago. I have a fuel manifold pressure gauge from a 64C if interested.

On 1/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, carusoam said:

Keep in mind this thread is ancient...

-a-

Hi Anthony-  This is a surprisingly common problem and I'm glad you pointed it out.  Last fall I spent some time typing a thoughtful reply to a five year old question...

So, a while back I put a note in the suggestion box that perhaps threads older than some time (3 months, 1 year?) be given some kind of treatment to make it obvious that they are kind of stale.   Either add a tag to the header **old** or give them a gray background.   The older the darker the color gray.     My suggestion led to nothing...

A viable way to handle a request to an ancient post... is warm up the OP...

1) If you use their name, they get a message... like @J0nathan225

2) If you quote them... they get a message...

1 hour ago, J0nathan225 said:

While ancient the part was still available. It's being OH'D now. :)

3) If you append a post to an ancient thread... you may never hear anything back... the OP may not know you are looking...

4) For Fred, I sent a message over to our Web Master... Sometimes we get some updates that really work well universally...

Thanks for playing along J0hnathan... just giving some examples of things I figured out along the way...

Best regards,

-a-