A plane with no name.

cnoe

I've had my bird for nearly 3 years now, and yet she remains nameless.

I do care deeply for her, and pamper her like the mistress that she is. Yet I still don't know what to call her.

Names always seemed to come easy with my boats, though their monikers were sometimes harsh. My Mooney deserves better.

Am I rushing things? Should I just relax and let it come naturally?

Thank you in advance for any kind words and understanding.:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cnoe said:

I've had my bird for nearly 3 years now, and yet she remains nameless.

I do care deeply for her, and pamper her like the mistress that she is. Yet I still don't know what to call her.

Names always seemed to come easy with my boats, though their monikers were sometimes harsh. My Mooney deserves better.

Am I rushing things? Should I just relax and let it come naturally?

Thank you in advance for any kind words and understanding.:)

you already have named her,,,, she is beautiful,  just dint know it,,  she is,,, the,,,     the Mistress....

Edited by mpg
  • Like 3

Wow!!!   how does that happen?

by the the time i posted this answer,,, i had 2 likes,,,   instantly,,,  maybe that means i posted good...

• Like 1

Just now, Bryan1016 said:

My wife just calls her, "The other woman".  I'm having the same anxiety right now over this plane, and I've only had it 2.5 months.  I'm leaning toward Kate - M20Kate.

sure its a woman? If unsure, might I suggest Katlin?

• Like 1

Just now, Bryan1016 said: My wife just calls her, "The other woman".  I'm having the same anxiety right now over this plane, and I've only had it 2.5 months.  I'm leaning toward Kate - M20Kate.

sure its a woman? If unsure, might I suggest Katlin?

Definitely a woman. And I have the invoices to prove it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bryan1016 said:

My wife just calls her, "The other woman".  I'm having the same anxiety right now over this plane, and I've only had it 2.5 months.  I'm leaning toward Kate - M20Kate.

That better be your wife or daughters name

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bryan1016 said:

Doesn't that by definition make her "the mistress?" :D

Edited by Skates97

I gave her a bath today. Scrubbed her undersides thoroughly. Got a good start on her rub-down (wax). Considering it was 95 F. today I may have to call her "the Punisher" instead of "the Mistress". I'm BEAT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, N1395W said:

Ya'll are ahead of me.  I still haven't figured out if mine is male or female.  (Although understandable, I reject the name Caitlyn for the obvious reasons!)

Caitlyn is therefore the perfect name! Bruce can't decide if he wants to be make or female . . . Last I heard, he was talking about going back to male . . .

I've had my Mooney nine years and a month, and haven't really thought about naming her. All of my cars up until my current Ranger had names. Hey! My Mooney is also a Ranger . . .

• Like 2

I've wanted a Mooney so bad for so long and then I came here and saw the love you guys have for your "Birds"

I just can't wait until I can share in the pride and joy of ownership that is so obvious and prevalent here.

Kids are grown and gone, house in contract for sale, downsizing in the works, I'm getting closer.

• Like 6

After 15 hrs of flying and a couple thousand miles over the last week I won't tell you what my other half calls ours now (I will say my other half does not like flying at all). After flying six hours back home from vacation and us having to dodge clouds and running into some rain my other half was calling mine some names I never even thought of.. lol

-Tom

• Like 1