Who's coming to Oshkosh?

JKSmith

56 minutes ago, yvesg said:

OK folks, I am preparing name tags to know who is who... with Craig's blessing... so if you want a clean tag, please ask me to add your MooneySpace handle to the list... otherwise, you will get Sharpie writing on your tag. There is room left to add your (real)  first name if you want (with a pen when we are there).

Still working on the Pizza thing. Will let you know ASAP. Thanks for the generous folks who wish to pay for the Pizza.

Yves

I am happy to contribute 50 to the pizza and would be great to have a name tag...

Love a name tag too.

I'd be up for a get together wedensday/Thursday. I Didn't want to push too hard for a Monday arrival from CA. I need to work this SAT, so it pushed the departure a day. 

Thanks,

-Matt

17 hours ago, yvesg said:

OK folks, I am preparing name tags to know who is who... with Craig's blessing... so if you want a clean tag, please ask me to add your MooneySpace handle to the list... otherwise, you will get Sharpie writing on your tag. There is room left to add your (real)  first name if you want (with a pen when we are there).

Still working on the Pizza thing. Will let you know ASAP. Thanks for the generous folks who wish to pay for the Pizza.

Yves

Yves, I'll contribute $50 for the pizza , and yes, I mean 50 US dollars ;-)

We have had a crazy year so far and it keeps getting crazier by the day! we have been working on finishing up a new house so we can get moved in so everything else has been put on the back burner, including fixing the fuel tanks in my Mooney. that means I will not have a plane to fly into Osh this year, we also just had a couple of friends pass away this past week, both funerals on the same day in 2 different states. the initial thoughts were to just skip this year but my daughter decided she wanted to go out no matter what.  so my daughter is headed to Maine, my wife and I are staying here for the services. when Katlyn gets back her and my wife will repack the car and leave some time monday to drive out (still not sure where they will be setting up camp). I will be trying to fly out with a friend but his schedule is crazier than mine and the departure date and time will be very last minute. we have never had a trip out to Osh become so disorganized. 

Brian

We made it to Madison WI this afternoon. This is the staging location for the Mooney Caravan.  Was not easy as there was a large weather system in the way. Went around south of Chicago and made it safely.

Yves

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, yvesg said:

We made it to Madison WI this afternoon. This is the staging location for the Mooney Caravan.  Was not easy as there was a large weather system in the way. Went around south of Chicago and made it safely.

Yves

Yves, I no doubt have the info in a folder... which FBO are we using @ KMSN for the Caravan? How do we get to the Holiday Inn - hotel shuttle? 

6 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

Yves, I no doubt have the info in a folder... which FBO are we using @ KMSN for the Caravan? How do we get to the Holiday Inn - hotel shuttle? 

It is Wisconsin Aviation. When inside the FBO, after checking in with them, ask them to call the shuttle for the Holiday Inn.

Yves

• Like 1

On 7/4/2016 at 1:48 PM, JKSmith said:

We can use the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM to do a MooneySpace get together if you guys promise to show up. Who is willing to come on Monday at 6 PM?

Yves

I'll be there.

Lee

9 minutes ago, Sabremech said:

What time is the caravan expecting to arrive at Osh?

David

David:

We are expecting to have Mooney Lead cross the threshold at 11:00 am on Sunday.  Should be less than 5 minutes to get all 45+ of us down.  

• Like 1

We flew from Los Angeles to Lexington Nebraska today. What a great feeling being able to fly across such beautiful terrain with the freedom of having the best airplane in the world. Tomorrow we had to see our friends at Poplar Grove Illinois. Then on to Madison on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all my Mooney family on Saturday or Sunday 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

We flew from Los Angeles to Lexington Nebraska today. What a great feeling being able to fly across such beautiful terrain with the freedom of having the best airplane in the world. Tomorrow we had to see our friends at Poplar Grove Illinois. Then on to Madison on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing all my Mooney family on Saturday or Sunday 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Poplar Grove is where I'm at!

Jolie, we flew right over Poplar Grove at 2.5K yesterday on our way here trying to avoid the weather system. It was around 2:40 PM and we did talk on the Unicom. Not sure if you were on the ground then. If you saw a Mooney around that time, it was us.

Yves

image.png

Just now, steingar said:

Here's good question.  Any of the Caravaners or other Mooney folk coming a CFI?  I'm looking for someone to give my buddy some stick time in my Mooney during the show.

Several are but I don't know exactly who.

You may ask Larry B. 9201A, I think he is and would know who else is for the Caravn folks.

Yves