Who's coming to Oshkosh?

JKSmith

JerryTJ and I will be there on Wednesday. FlyDave and Notarpilot I think will be there Tuesday or Wednesday as well. Anyone still there by Wednesday let me know and I will see if there is a time to meet up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Marauder said:

JerryTJ and I will be there on Wednesday. FlyDave and Notarpilot I think will be there Tuesday or Wednesday as well. Anyone still there by Wednesday let me know and I will see if there is a time to meet up.

If Nancy can hold in there I'll be there at least through Wed night.

• Like 1

Here is the updated list. You've heard gsrxpilot, it will be a BYOB. JKSmith, if your offer still stands please go ahead and bring some. Several will bring some packs.

List of Mooneyspacers that pledged to attend the get together in Oshkosh at the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug + 1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yvesg said:

Here is the updated list. You've heard gsrxpilot, it will be a BYOB. JKSmith, if your offer still stands please go ahead and bring some. Several will bring some packs.

List of Mooneyspacers that pledged to attend the get together in Oshkosh at the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug + 1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster

I think Byron's date might count as two. ;)

• Like 1

Ok, I'll start a Wednesday list. Before I do that, can someone explain how the tickets work? Jerry and I will be flying in sometime Wednesday afternoon. We planned on attending the show on Thursday and Friday so we won't have tickets for Wednesday. Are they collecting tickets through the evening or do they stop at some point? If we can't meet up at the show are there surrounding venues that we could?

53 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Ok, I'll start a Wednesday list. Before I do that, can someone explain how the tickets work? Jerry and I will be flying in sometime Wednesday afternoon. We planned on attending the show on Thursday and Friday so we won't have tickets for Wednesday. Are they collecting tickets through the evening or do they stop at some point? If we can't meet up at the show are there surrounding venues that we could?

Where do you plan to park? Are you camping? If you fly in and park/camp in the North 40 (use the GAC sign in the window on landing) you can hang out with us Wed evening and pick up tickets to the show on Thursday morning.  I'm not sure how it works flying in and parking in other areas, but you should be able to get into the North 40 without show tickets. We should be on the South side of Runway 09 right at the numbers.  There will be a big white tent with some Mooney flags flying and probably three or four rows of Mooney's parked.

3 minutes ago, gsxrpilot said:

Where do you plan to park? Are you camping? If you fly in and park/camp in the North 40 (use the GAC sign in the window on landing) you can hang out with us Wed evening and pick up tickets to the show on Thursday morning.  I'm not sure how it works flying in and parking in other areas, but you should be able to get into the North 40 without show tickets. We should be on the South side of Runway 09 right at the numbers.  There will be a big white tent with some Mooney flags flying and probably three or four rows of Mooney's parked.

We are staying in Appleton, not at the show. I will do some research to see if I can figure out if we can get into the area you are in without a ticket.

I'll be there all week.

• Like 1

On July 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM, M20F-1968 said:

I took two weeks off to fly cross country.  Would like to stop at Oshkosh but I do not want to deal with the craziness.  I am considering landing at one of the nearby airports, renting a car and camping out on the North 40 if possible.  I am thinking of coming in on Sun and staying until about Wed.  Any recommendations?

John Breda

john.breda@gmail.com

Kgrb is a 45 min drive. Class C and everyone from the tower to the people at Executive air are very friendly. There is also daily bus transportation to osh

any questions about the area, let me know. I have lived here for 56 years.

Hopefully the snow will be melted by the time you all arrive:)

Kevin 920 621 3473image.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry FlyingSchmidt, missed your post. Here we stand corrected.

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug + 1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster
FlyingSchmidth
Ned + 1

On July 6, 2016 at 8:52 PM, yvesg said:

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug + 1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster

The offer still stands. I'll bring two coolers with me, one for hydration and another for intoxication! 

Thanks JK

Updated list (We are up to 30 now.... Andy, are you going to join?)

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug + 1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster
FlyingSchmidth
Ned Gravel + 1
N131MA

22 minutes ago, M20F-1968 said:

I plan on flying in from Massachusetts Monday.  I can be a tentative for Monday 6pm if I arrive on time.  Otherwise, I plan on leaving Thursday so could also meet on Tues or Wed.

John Breda

John, are you camping in Oshkosh? I really want to see your aircraft. We have an almost identical paint scheme I believe. I will add you to the list

Yves

Anyone here flying from Florida? I'm interested in what route you are taking and if you have any suggestions for fuel stops along the way. I already picked out a route but my fuel stop is just the closest airport roughly 4 hours from departure.

3 hours ago, Jack46 said:

I'm planning to fly in on Monday the 25th and be at the Caravan BBQ on the 26th. Most likely I'll be parked on the north 40 somewhere. Tail number is N205VV. Hope to see you there.

Are you planning to join the Monday 6 PM get together?

Yves