FS eBay: Sidewinder Powered Tow Bar for Mooney

These are fantastic. I have one and they are worth it. Don't waste your money on a Minimax - they don't have the torque, The Powertow and Nosedragger are adequate, but it's definitely worth the extra to get the Sidewinder. Unbelievable amount of torque.

These work fantastic! If someone picks his up I'll be also posting one sometime later after I get back from vacation. I picked a extra one up from someone who sold his Mooney. Thought I keep it in the plane..I already have a one and also two manual pushbars. After thinking it over I don't need two Sidewinders..They work awesome!

Wanted to add to this..If you are looking to buy now then buy "Mcpilot's" first. After I reread my post it sounded kind of tacky tossing mine in the mix..I'm not even sure when I'll post mine for sale. So if you are looking for quick buy on a nice unit for what looks like a good price I would jump on his. It might be several months before I post. I know people are always looking for these. Just keep it in mind :)

These are great..no gas, no push/pull and they hold a great charge..GLWS.

-Tom

I am interested, let me know if you still have it...or the other person that has one for sale. The best way to connect would be my work email howarr1@labcorp.com

Thanks 

Hi there. It's on eBay. The link is above. It already has bids so the auction will continue till its scheduled end

I am the high bidder of your Sidewinder within the last minute of the auction.  The manufacturer indicated that the chrome arm on the unit dates it back at least 3 years.  You indicated in the post that it was practically new.  I just wanted to contact you to get an update on the history of the unit.  Is the battery labeled M28 or V28?  How old is the unit? 

John Breda

14 minutes ago, M20F-1968 said:

I am the high bidder of your Sidewinder within the last minute of the auction.  The manufacturer indicated that the chrome arm on the unit dates it back at least 3 years.  You indicated in the post that it was practically new.  I just wanted to contact you to get an update on the history of the unit.  Is the battery labeled M28 or V28?  How old is the unit? 

John Breda

Hi there John. You can contact me at mcpilot@mac.com or via eBay

Hi there... Yes that is unnerving.  However in this case it doesn't apply.  John was asking because he was wondering which battery to utilize as a spare.

He as most folks on Mooney Space are pretty good people.  I no longer own a Mooney and am driving an RV-7A but will stick around here because of the great people...  

• Like 1