SOLD! 1974 M20C w/ 430W and Brittain AccuTrack II + Altitude Hold

22 others

1974 Mooney M20C (sold)

1974 M20C 
TT: ~6300
Engine ~930 SMOH by Western Skyways (2008)
Prop ~930 SNEW. New hub, no AD required

Radios:
Garmin GNS 430WAAS and G106A indicator
KX155 w/ILS and KI209 indicator
AT165 Transponder,
LC-2 yoke mounted chronometer

Electric gear and flaps.

Autopilot: Brittain Accu-track II follows GPS or VOR with Brittain Altitude hold!

Safety equipment: Precise flight standby vacuum, Voice annunciated gear warning, reclining rear seats, Inertia reel shoulder harnesses; Cabin door handle upgrade (leave the vice grips at home). Carb temperature gauge. The next annual inspection is due in July.

Landing Gear pucks: good condition,

Skytec Starter

Fuel Tanks: 52 Gallon tanks.

Paint: 7/10 Acryl Glo

Interior: 6/10  Grey and blue cloth

I’m selling my Mooney in order to invest all I have into my start-up business. 63M has been a reliable performer, carrying me and my family across the country. This is not a neglected hangar queen, and I continue to fly it on a regular basis. In a few years, after my business starts running smoothly, I’ll be in the market for another Mooney.

See more photos here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/141989705@N06/L5Z80j

Logs are on my website (Page 1)  (Page 2)  (Page 3)  

Call or text at 864-426-1937.  

Josh Murphy, Cherokee Village, AR

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

20160627_134200_27845173342_o.jpg

20160627_134303_27946625755_o.jpg

20160627_134442_27845158152_o.jpg

20160627_134558_27845138342_o.jpg

Edited by 22 others
add pictures

Good luck on the sale and your business venture. Hopefully will have early success so you can come back to your flying. Very nice looking Mooney I noticed yours does not have the more common dorsal to the tail same as mine, I think it makes for a leaner look. Best wishes.

Congrats on the sale.  Second happiest day and all that.  Would you mind my asking how much it went for?  I know its none of my business but being an M20 C owner myself I am always curious for what examples sell for.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, steingar said:

Congrats on the sale.  Second happiest day and all that.  Would you mind my asking how much it went for?  I know its none of my business but being an M20 C owner myself I am always curious for what examples sell for.

As an owner trying to sell a C, I'm very interested as well.

3 hours ago, 22 others said:

Maybe the buyer will chime in. I don't like to kiss and tell.

After going through the logbooks and seeing the plane, I felt the asking price was fair. Josh and I are both happy with the deal and in my opinion that's the way deals should be made. The wife liked the color, and she is happy. Also very important. 

• Like 3