WTB: E model prop :D

Yeah, another guy looking for a prop. I bought a '66 E that SOMEONE porpoised early last year. It has the STC for the 7497 prop, and I have a good spinner. I'm looking for either a 7666A-2 or a 7497. I would consider a 3 blade as a distant third option. This poor airplane has been through 3 props in the last 5 years. I'm not terribly concerned with AD hub or not, if the price is right.

steve@workingwarbirds.net

I have the hartzell HC-C2YK-1BF with F7666-A2 blades - the hub requires the 100 hour EC test - it is due for overhaul and I am replacing it instead ; I have just ordered a top prop so I will be looking to sell this prop in about 4 weeks.  Not sure what it's worth, I realize the AD hubs are less desirable.  Can send prop log if you're interested.

Joel

64 M20E

On June 12, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Scopes said:

I have the hartzell HC-C2YK-1BF with F7666-A2 blades - the hub requires the 100 hour EC test - it is due for overhaul and I am replacing it instead ; I have just ordered a top prop so I will be looking to sell this prop in about 4 weeks.  Not sure what it's worth, I realize the AD hubs are less desirable.  Can send prop log if you're interested.

Joel

64 M20E

I'm interested, can you send me an email?

I've been checking ebay, but don't see the value in a fresh overhaulled AD hub at $5k. I have a B hub available, so a cheap AD hub prop that needs an overhaul might be just perfect.