Williston (X60) Fly In this Saturday 6/11

fantom

We had a great  time at our last event.  Good weather, 8 Mooneys, 1 RV12, and a couple of cars brought 19 folks together for lunch at Flagler.

Our next event will be this Saturday, June 11, at Williston (X60).  (Today’s self serve gas price there is $3.27 according to Foreflight).

All events start at 11:30.

Future Schedule:

June 11, Williston (X60)
July 9, Sebring, (SEF)
August 13, Lake Wales (X07).  We will be driven from the airport to Woodies BBQ about 5 minutes away.
September 10, Lakeland (LAL).

Dave requests you e-mail him by Thursday night to let him know if you are planning to attend; he then calls the restaurant on Friday with an approximate head count.  Of course, no one is obligated to come if they told him they were planning on attending but then couldn't make it for whatever reason.

Come on out  and do some flying.

So aggravated that I missed out on Saturday, I was literally doing nothing! Walking around Best Buy looking at a SurfaceBook and the latest Bose tech....I completely forgot to look Friday night and check because I was really thinking this was on the 18th for some reason!

I relocated to Florida in March and relocated the plane to KVDF in April.

Edited by jkhirsch