Mooney owner in YKZ

zulu168

Welcome on board Zulu!

Some of us dream of venturing North of the border so don't be surprised if we reach out to you for tips.

Many of us include some basic info with our avatar, like where we are based and what model we fly. Makes it easier for us all to determine if we can help answer questions and the like. Perhaps you want to do the same?

Cheers,

Robert

I have not seen any from Buttonville. There are a few from Kitchener (Cyril Gibb and M20Doc). I am from Ottawa/Gatineau and my buddy Ned is from Ottawa/Rockcliffe. I do fly around Toronto from time to time, was in Brampton about 4 weeks ago. Will fly Ned's aircraft to Kitchener probably Saturday morning for annual.

Yves

On May 29, 2016 at 0:24 PM, zulu168 said:

New to the site and just wondering if there are any Mooney owner here that is located in YKZ Buttonville airport, would love to get together for coffee and discussed aviation.  

The eastern Canada Mooney Service Centre is close by at CYKF, you're welcome to stop by any time.  I can't guarantee that there won't be some other brands as well.

Clarence

1 hour ago, Ptsticks said:

Just joined. Based at CYKZ. 1984 M20J in 2003 to 2010. Then 2009 M20TN till now. Been with the Mooney Service Centre at CYKF  since Day 1, and wouldn't go anywhere else. Nothing beats a Mooney. Sweet.

+1 

Z.  Totally agree about Clarence's shop at CYKF, Tri City Aero.  He an MSC with huge experience, a great staff, fair prices and is always willing to go the extra mile. If you are flying a Mooney in Southern Ontario, it's a must.  I'm based out of CNC3 with an Ovation and had a J prior to that. Feel free to PM me, happy to get together some time.   There are several other Mooneys flying out of the smaller airports in the area too.  Grant. 

• Like 1