Tank to Selector Hoses

I am replacing all fuel, oil, vent and engine flex hoses on my 65E.  The parts lists shows a hose on each side, in the cabin, going from tank to selector.  The parts list says 610034-27 hose.  I have all the other flex lines out and in a box for replacement,  except these two cabin ones.  Tomorrow I start disassembling the interior lower dress panels to get to these.  What exactly are they?  Are there special fittings or clamps or just low pressure slide on?  What type and size of hose?  Do I need to drain the tanks to change them or just use a fast finger stop?  I bet the ones in there date to 1965.  I understand these are often overlooked and neglected.   Thanks.   

Usually they are Mil-H-6000-6(3/8") hose connecting the tank outlet to the airframe rigid fuel lines.  If you're a little Dutch boy you can do it with your index finger.

Clarence 

National Aviation Parts n Accessories 

What I kind of did not like and why I kind of said if not broke then don't fix is the 90 deg bend.  Maybe take a hair dryer and help it do the 90 corner before installing