First Solo

Conrad

One year, three months, one nerve damaged left arm, one annual, one job, and many AMUs after I purchased N79338 I finally did my first ever solo flight (in any aircraft) in my own aircraft.

I'd like to thank the mooneyspace community for the advice and discouragement (some encouragement too) that I got when I first came here wondering if such a thing as I have just done was possible. I can't say I would recommend going about things this way to anyone else, nor do I regret it! The year and three months and the twenty minutes of solo flying were both a heck of a ride! I'm terribly excited to finish my PPL and arrive at my next fly in from above the horizon!

Edited by Conrad
  • Like 17

7 hours ago, Danb said:

Way to go Conrad I'll bet you never thought your Mooney was so quiet. 

Or climbed so fast!

Congratulations, Conrad! Glad to hear of your success. Hope the rest is easier for you, or at least quicker.