Adjustable front seat frame

16 minutes ago, Piloto said:

Well you are changing the supply/demand law since you are a supplier now. Nothing wrong about asking $2K but for many the appeal of the product is not that high to pay that money. This is a dilemma with the introduction of new products. What is the most profitable price. Too high you may sell nothing, too low you sell at a loss.

Another sale option is to bring the seat at EAA OSH auctions and see how much you can get. There is all kind of weird people there.

You are correct about that, I am adding to the supply. Now there is one seat frame available for sale in the United States where there was none.

Having flown on flyboys old passenger seat, and having had lots of time in a 252 with a sunk down seat, I might consider buying it just to be able to see where I'm going when flying with someone else. Will it fit in a flight bag?

Flyboy, you're basically asking half of what you paid for both of them, right? Stick to your price....someone will grab it, but probably not a C driver ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry John, I sold it over two years ago. As you may know, these seat frames are the most in demand part for the Mooney and they are very hard to come by. It took me over five years to locate the ones that I did buy.

I wasn't aware of you and your Fort Lauderdale area location until now. I'm trying to coordinate a fly-out lunch for November 17th with Mooney owners from FXE, PMP, HWO and BCT. Would you be interested in joining us? We will probably meet up at Sebring or St Pete.

-Mike