Aerosmith Aviation New Paint Pirep

Geoff

Just returned from Longview with new paint by Aerosmith Aviation.  Scheme was done by Scheme Designers and is a combination of the 2009 Acclaim and the 2009 Piper Mirage tail.

Very professionally done and great customer service.

IMG_1520.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

• Like 17

Guest Mike261
21 hours ago, carusoam said:

Love in an elevator? -Aerosmith......

In 65, Mooney tail numbers ended with a Q...

Best regards,

-a-

Plane kept a rollin...

Congrats Geoff. My Mooney 231 is there getting started.I had a chance to see your plane and it looks beautiful. Oh and thanks to you I just switched my wingtip lights to the Whelen 650 LEDs you have. So far I have been very pleased with Aerosmith Aviation. Dustin is a great guy and They are actually excited to take on my interior as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrobby - Happy to help spend your $!  The LED's are a great upgrade.  I use my lights (including landing/taxi) much more for enhanced safety.  The 231 is a little challenged in the electrical department and the LEDs cut the load.  Especially if you are running heated pitot and prop on a cold and dark night!

Keep the community updated on your plane when you are done.

• 9 months later...

I am about to take my Mooney into Aerosmith for paint and interior.  They said they cannot paint the bottom antennas which are currently white (transitioning belly to metallic blue).  It appears your belly antennas are painted.  If so, how did you manage painting them?

Dave