NJMP Noon Reading PA Lunch Saturday April 23, 2016

201er

I got in trouble for not posting our last lunch here so I'm opening this upcoming one up to the Mooney general public. Anyone with a Mooney, or used to have a Mooney (you know who you are!), is welcome to come have lunch with the New Jersey Mooney Pilots Group at Reading KRDG at noon on Saturday April 23! RSVPs appreciated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bradp said:

Have fun tomorrow guys.  Plane is sitting at LNS right now down for mx.

Mike has anyone discussed putting a NJMP sub forum somewhere between the Florida and European subforums?   

We actually have our own email list which is more convenient for what we do. We either participate in the Mooneyspace forum as anyone else or do our fly-in picks and announcements on our list. But occasionally we throw invites on here in case people haven't heard of us yet.

Thanks for setting it up Mike.  Was good to see you and some of the group today as well as meet some new folks.  Thanks to all for letting a Beech guy attend and feel welcome.:-)   Was a beautiful day to get out and fly a bit.  

Chris and Anthony sorry you guys couldn't make it, I was looking forward to seeing you.  Next time!

Blue skies to all

488a6a0798ba704e467ca10db6b65cbd.jpg

• Like 2