parts parts

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:19 PM, Mooney_Mike said:

I may possibly have a set of NLG available soon off my 75 M20F (they are undamaged). What are they worth?

I believe the price from Lasar is $310.95 for each side. I would be very interested in these...there's several parts I need that I am having trouble finding. Maybe you could check what you have and see if you have a bracket (P/N 950099-003) and a tube (P/N 340155-219). If you have any of these, let me know. You can reach me at 937-840-0624. If I am not available, you can speak with Cody. He is aware of all the parts that I need.

2 hours ago, georgematthews said:

I believe the price from Lasar is $310.95 for each side. I would be very interested in these...there's several parts I need that I am having trouble finding. Maybe you could check what you have and see if you have a bracket (P/N 950099-003) and a tube (P/N 340155-219). If you have any of these, let me know. You can reach me at 937-840-0624. If I am not available, you can speak with Cody. He is aware of all the parts that I need.

If you can get nose gears doors for that price I would go with LASAR. (That sounds like what I would expect to pay for the just the skins)..... Mine wont be available for at least another month anyway. (Most nose gear doors for the F usually are 5 to 8 hundred a door that I have seen on ebay anyway)

Edited by Mooney_Mike

25 minutes ago, Mooney_Mike said:

If you can get nose gears doors for that price I would go with LASAR. (That sounds like what I would expect to pay for the just the skins)..... Mine wont be available for at least another month anyway. (Most nose gear doors for the F usually are 5 to 8 hundred a door that I have seen on ebay anyway)

You're exactly right. I just asked Cody about that and he said that price was just for the skins. My apologies on that one. If those do become available, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out. And if you see that you may have those other parts I mentioned, I would appreciate it greatly if you would give me the option to buy those from you. Again, sorry about the confusion on my part about those doors!

1 hour ago, Mooney_Mike said:

I'm doing the Lopresti super 201 cowl STC and that comes with new nose gear doors. That's the only reason I will be selling my old doors. The other parts I assume will still be used.. I will let you know when they are off the plane, it's out of my hands right now.

Understood. Just keep me in mind. Thank you for your time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eldon,

Jerry is who you are looking for.

His contact info can be found next to his MS handle...  he has a lot of Mooney parts in trailers...

use the search box for ACpartswhse Jerry,   you should be able to find him this way.  He posts his phone number as well...

where have you been, how is Jezzie are you still together? :)

Best regards,

-a-

Hows this...?   I tried to copy his phone number, its in the thread...

Edited by carusoam

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m looking for one serviceable paramount brake cylinder or 2 of the later version that’s equivalent. 
Gerdes A-110-37
Cleveland 10-49
Cleveland 10-24D
One of my paramounts losses pressure when I slowly apply the brakes. Tried the re-build kit with no luck. 
Thank you