parts parts

After more than 55 years it is time to hang it up.  I have 50 years accumulation of Mooney parts from m20 thru  K.  No one has ever bought parts from me that were not welcome to return if it had a problem. Same for any plane i sold during those years,  Only bought two back. those were because c150 pilots or 89 year old  pilots remembered incorrectly how to fly.  Never sold a plane without first sitting down the buyer with the logbooks.  Didn't waste my time copying logs and mailing them out as I want prospective buyers to see the plane as well as maintenance records because most were resurrected.  I figure there would have been upwards of 3000 less Mooneys   Would be nice if you had an idea what the parts you need are worth before emailing or calling.  Of course we both like horsetrading.  Jerry Pressley  423 231 3491   acpartswhse@aol.com    Located western north carolina

On April 12, 2016 at 10:52 AM, acpartswhse said:

After more than 55 years it is time to hang it up.  I have 50 years accumulation of Mooney parts from m20 thru  K.  No one has ever bought parts from me that were not welcome to return if it had a problem. Same for any plane i sold during those years,  Only bought two back. those were because c150 pilots or 89 year old  pilots remembered incorrectly how to fly.  Never sold a plane without first sitting down the buyer with the logbooks.  Didn't waste my time copying logs and mailing them out as I want prospective buyers to see the plane as well as maintenance records because most were resurrected.  I figure there would have been upwards of 3000 less Mooneys   Would be nice if you had an idea what the parts you need are worth before emailing or calling.  Of course we both like horsetrading.  Jerry Pressley  423 231 3491   acpartswhse@aol.com    Located western north carolina

Are you saying that of the close to 15,000 Mooneys built in the M20 series you restored or resurrected 3000?  

I'm impressed!

Clarence

lots were repeats.  not everyone can fly as well as you can Clarence. By the way how you getting along way out there? and need another Mite?  couple sleepers in an old hangar out your way. Don Maxwell is coming along slooooowly on his.  And thanks for pointing out the typo.  300 was supposed to be in that spaceJerry                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

On April 12, 2016 at 10:52 AM, acpartswhse said:

Do you have any ailerons that will fit a 1975 F model?

5 hours ago, Ratherbflying said:

Hi Jerry... How about 640001-027, the duct that runs between the exhaust shroud and the cabin heater box? Page 21-40-00 of the IPC.

sorry but the ducting doesn't hold up very well being moved around.  I don't have a usable one.  jerryP

On 4/21/2016 at 11:03 PM, Tony Armour said:

I wish I could buy all your parts Jerry and continue the tradition. 

YOU CAN !!! YOU CAN.  pennies on the dollar including 36ft flat trailer for hauling any airplane.(I use to haul Lears too)  cargo trailer, 32' carnival trailer with let down sides for oshkosh or sun n fun. diesel pickup for pulling it all and contacts to buy.  Could move it all to you. 

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 11:03 PM, Tony Armour said:

I wish I could buy all your parts Jerry and continue the tradition. 

Tony, you can! Just quit feeding that Viper and Bravo for a few weeks and youll have more cash than any bus driver I know! :)