2004 Ovation 2 with Victor Engine and G500 (N1026F)

N1026F

I'm selling my baby and looking at twins. I've priced it very competitively taking into consideration all factors that make a plane of this tier a great value. See the plane at Controller.com.

If you've never flown behind a Victor engine, you'll find it hard to believe that a piston engine can run this smoothly. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2016 at 0:20 PM, KSMooniac said:

...but I don't think it is a GX...aren't those the G1000 birds?

Correct.  Any Ovation or Bravo equipped with the G1000 platform (2005 model year or later) was considered a -GX airplane.  There are/were some 2004 airplanes - albeit, very few, that were converted to a G1000, but they were the rare exception.

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM, N1026F said:

I'm selling my baby and looking at twins. I've priced it very competitively taking into consideration all factors that make a plane of this tier a great value. See the plane at Controller.com.

If you've never flown behind a Victor engine, you'll find it hard to believe that a piston engine can run this smoothly.

With an MT prop, it would really be smooth ;)

• 7 months later...