Amazon Charity donation to the Mooney Summit

mike_elliott

We have a few new members here at Mooneyspace whom might not know about the Bill Gilliland foundation. I kindly ask you consider making the Mooney Summit, inc. your charity at Amazon and using smile.amazon.com as an entry point.

here is a link to select our charity https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-4343940

thanks!

It is a super easy do it and forget it way to help out the Bill Gilliland foundation. A lot of companies purchase through Amazon as well, if your company does consider talking to whoever is in charge of purchasing and ask them to designate The Mooney Summit and use smile.amazon.com as the entry point. It does not cost anything and if you aren't doing it you are leaving money on the table which could be going to an excellent cause. I'm fortunate to be able to make sure our work purchases run through it.

image.png.972327388a03cdbd15f9bdb8c4a9eaba.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to personally thank those of you who have supported the Mooney Summit's Bill Gilliland foundation to assist downed Mooney Pilot's families thru the Amazon smile program. It was a small, but meaningful help to keep our abilities to serve the Mooney Community going and of course will be missed. Going forward, we will simply have to rely on the direct kindness of our community to support this great charity.

iwannadonate@mooneysummit.com paypal or zelle will get the job done

And I do want to thank Mr. Bezos for having the program for us little guys for a period of time. While it may not have been impactful on their scale, rest assured the lives we have touched and helped have been very positively impacted.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1