'69 M20F Service and Parts Manuals, please????

I've searched various posts, and downloads and can't seem to get my hands on the Service and Parts manuals for my 69 M20F.  Would any kind soul share these with me??????  Would also like the positive control and Brittain Autopilot manuals if possible.

Thanks, 

Will

Robersonwill@hotmail.com

I have the parts and service manuals. Will get them to you shortly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Do you have them electronically? I bought the parts and service manuals in paper form. Would love to have a copy in electronic version. Can you help a poor brother and 1975 F owner out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Do you have them electronically? I bought the parts and service manuals in paper form. Would love to have a copy in electronic version. Can you help a poor brother and 1975 F owner out?

I have Parts Manual 205, 1968-76, in pdf format; it's 26MB. Also have pdf of Service Manual 106, also 1968-76, and it's 36MB. Both cover C, E, F & G.

They're too large to email. Any ideas??? I'm a Mechanical Engineer, not comp sci, and electrons are too small to push around by hand. 

Edited by Hank

1 hour ago, Marauder said: Do you have them electronically? I bought the parts and service manuals in paper form. Would love to have a copy in electronic version. Can you help a poor brother and 1975 F owner out?

I have Parts Manual 205, 1968-76, in pdf format; it's 26MB. Also have pdf of Service Manual 106, also 1968-76, and it's 36MB. Both cover C, E, F & G.

They're too large to email. Any ideas???

Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive would work.

On March 10, 2016 at 0:47 PM, CrazyWilly said:

I've searched various posts, and downloads and can't seem to get my hands on the Service and Parts manuals for my 69 M20F.  Would any kind soul share these with me??????  Would also like the positive control and Brittain Autopilot manuals if possible.

Thanks, 

Will

Robersonwill@hotmail.com

I'll get you the Brittain stuff tomorrow.

Han:

I would like to get an electronic copy of the service manual and parts manuals you have on pdf.  I could send you some postage and you could send me a CD.  If you put them on Google Drive or similar my e-mail is john.breda@gmail.com.  Please let me know if you put them on drop box or other electronic site.

Thanks,

John Breda

• 4 years later...

Welcome aboard NCJW.

When you get a chance... add some data to your avatar....

In exchange, I’ll tell you the secret hiding place of the document you seek...

Check the downloads section first... most likely it is there...

After that... it is a call to your local MSC... where they have these in an electronic format...

Not usually a very expensive endeavor...

Best regards,

-a-

I've got those in PDF form, NCJW.  If you want to send me your email, I can shoot them over.  Looks like you need parts MAN00205 and MAN00106.  If you need a POH, it looks like there was only one for the F in 1969 - POH1198 (serials 1 to 92).  Let me know if you need that too.

• 7 months later...

An about to be Mooney owner needs a parts manual! Looked in the downloads section, but I don't think it's there. This would be for a 1969 F model and if someone could send me a copy- I can be found at jurness@gmail.com or if you have a google drive link you could paste it here... or pm me or email me. Anyway that works!

Just trying to learn as much as I can before taking delivery in the next couple of weeks... Thanks in advance!

Johnny

Look for both manuals...

Parts... Maintenance...

Both are around here somewhere...

They are also available in an electronic format from your local MSC...

There is also an email address direct to Mooney you can use...

See which route works fastest...

:)

Best regards,

-a-

On 12/6/2020 at 10:37 PM, carusoam said:

Look for both manuals...

Parts... Maintenance...

Both are around here somewhere...

They are also available in an electronic format from your local MSC...

There is also an email address direct to Mooney you can use...

See which route works fastest...

:)

Best regards,

-a-

I am all set @carusoam! Thanks!

• Like 1

On 3/12/2016 at 7:07 PM, merrja said:

I have the 67 f manuals if needed.

Hello Merrja, do you still have the ‘67 M20F manuals available ?

If so I’d love a copy. My email is Lantispdx@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Edited by LantisPDX
Typo

• 1 year later...