Flying to the KGAI Mooney Breakfast in Hagerstown PA

Oscar Avalle

5 hours ago, timpercarpio said:

Oscar, we're having an uncontrolled intermittent right turning tendency and suspect a gear door problem. What kind of camera do you have mounted on the belly, and how did you attach it?  Thanks, Tim

Tim,

Any camera will do. I use a GoPro mounted on the tail. It can be mounted anywhere. Let me know if I can help.

18 hours ago, timpercarpio said:

Oscar, we're having an uncontrolled intermittent right turning tendency and suspect a gear door problem. What kind of camera do you have mounted on the belly, and how did you attach it?  Thanks, Tim

I use a Garmin Virb attached to the belly with the pad provided by Garmin.

7 minutes ago, timpercarpio said:

Thanks.  Maybe we can meet at a NJ Mooney fly-in someplace. You met my partner, Larry at HGR.

I should apologize, I think I got you two confused.  I am pretty sure I called you Larry a couple of times throughout the morning and as I was pulling your wheel chalks.

23 hours ago, timpercarpio said:

Thanks, I'll look into it. 

Supposedly there is a $90.00 GoPro Knock off on ebay or amazon that people are liking.   The camera does not do as high a definition, but pretty good.

7 minutes ago, timpercarpio said: Thanks.  Maybe we can meet at a NJ Mooney fly-in someplace. You met my partner, Larry at HGR.

I should apologize, I think I got you two confused.  I am pretty sure I called you Larry a couple of times throughout the morning and as I was pulling your wheel chalks.

Maybe we just call them Daryl. Everytime I see them, they are together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oscar - 

I know we didn't get to visit too much last month at Hagerstown - hope you can make it to GED this Saturday 3/12 again, 9:00 Arrival for the March Mooney Breakfast Flight.

Would love to see another video!

-Seth