Brief wobble on lift off after puck replacement - Thoughts?

VetRepp

My plane just came out of annual - Needed to replace the hockey pucks on the mains. Now there is a noticeable brief wobble/vibration when just lifting off RWY. It was not there before. The tires were replaced @ 2 yrs ago and I had them HI spin balanced before mounting (for what it's worth).  Any thoughts on how concerned to be. Is this just because with the new and tight pucks, the vibration on lift off as the weight shifts off the tires, is transmitted directly instead of being absorbed by the slop that was present before.  It's enough to be noticeable and annoying and takes away from a nice smooth lift off -

I know I tend to be a perfectionist, but Is there something that needs to be checked or adjusted?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

Roger

Tap the brakes immediately after you lift off.  If it stops the vibration suggests that one or the other wheels is out of balance.  Then you can tap one and then the other to see if you can localize it to a specific side.  

Ill go with the Anthony disclaimer.  Just a PPL.  

Brad 

• Like 1