Mooney Factory Tour

TWinter

3 hours ago, Bob_Belville said:

Joe was our guild in June when we made KERV a side visit while attending MooneyMax @ KGGG. Joe is retired, a long time Mooney employee and, I think, a MAPA volunteer. Enjoy! 

Pretty well locked in now. Made reservations at Y.O. Ranch Hotel as Lori at Mooney suggested. Rental car reserved at Kerrville Aviation. Should be a great time..Our first visit to the Mooney factory,  actually first Mooney flight into Texas for me. Another state I can fill in on my "states landed". Still plan to go to T82 as well. I added an extra night at the hotel, Wednesday to Saturday. Also plan to hit up MS McStealth's Cowboy Steakhouse for one of our dinner meals.

-Tom

• Like 3

Just now, carusoam said:

Tom,

Photos are a requirement!

Here's Joe in front of our fabulous wing, the famous old press, the steel cage modified for 2 doors, and 943RW parked on the factory ramp beside a brand new bird that was picked up that afternoon. 

IMG_20160520_113032188.jpg

IMG_20160520_110029669.jpg

IMG_20160520_102947292.jpg

IMG_20160520_115909704.jpg

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:21 PM, carusoam said:

Tom,

Photos are a requirement!

You and David and a T-Bone would be great!

Best regards,

-a-

I'll be sending David a PM and make sure we get a chance to share a photo with a great big steak.. Really looking forward to this trip. Probably don't need two stops, but we are in no hurry and a little stretch every couple of hours would not be a bad thing..

Trip.jpg

• Like 2