Flying from Gaithersburg MD (KGAI) to KTGI

Oscar Avalle

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

Nice video Oscar. I didn't hear any sound. Flying the route you took probably had lots of ATC activity.

Next time you go fly somewhere, drop the NJ Mooney group and email. There are a few of us who are always looking for somewhere to fly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, there was a lot of ATC activity. Tons of airplanes, many, many commercial and some GA (it was 630 AM). Next time I should record the flight. I have to figure out the connections. But I will do it. I was thinking about flying up to your neck of the woods next weekend. I was trying to remember were there was a nice dinner around. 

Share with me by PM the email address of the Mooney NJ group. 

2 hours ago, Marauder said: Nice video Oscar. I didn't hear any sound. Flying the route you took probably had lots of ATC activity.

Next time you go fly somewhere, drop the NJ Mooney group and email. There are a few of us who are always looking for somewhere to fly.

Yes, there was a lot of ATC activity. Tons of airplanes, many, many commercial and some GA (it was 630 AM). Next time I should record the flight. I have to figure out the connections. But I will do it. I was thinking about flying up to your neck of the woods next weekend. I was trying to remember were there was a nice dinner around. 

Share with me by PM the email address of the Mooney NJ group. 

I will send you a PM to get your email. I will send it to Stinky Pants who manages the membership in the group.

Chester County (KMQS), Lancaster (KLNS) and Reading (KRDG) all have decent restaurants.