Modified Bravo on nightly news

jackn

Cool, I flew over it two or three times back in late September/early October. It was like a wall of gas. I even thought there was something wrong with the airplane. I was about 500ft over the top of the ridgeline. This was well before the media got ahold of it. It's really a shame that it has not been fixed. The inferred shots make you cringe. 

Cool Bravo!!

-Matt 

Nice TKS on the leading edges...

Dr. Steven Conley are you here on MS?

Technical funniness in the video clip.  

They say they can smell the methane gas while flying?  It is coming from a broken well.  A point that is before the really strong sulfur smell gets added.  

That must be a lot of gas!

What keeps it from lighting on fire, good luck?

Best regards,

-a-

The joy of CA.  In most states they would stick a flare in there and light it off.  Sure that there is no way to get the permits to do that in CA.   The other weird thing is having high pressure gas that has odorant in it.  Most states don't have the odorizer till after the town station.