RayJay Turbo Normalizer for M20 E & F

M20F-1968

I am writing this on the European site given that you have many more mountains in Europe when we do. 

I have a rebuild (that really means new) Original Style RayJay Turbo Normalizer system for an M20 E or F.  It was rebuilt with stainless steel exhaust one gauge heavier than the original with

a much beefier wastegate.  The wastegate is manual and used as a second exhaust.  It is essentially a bolt on system.  I have the two STC's, FAA POH letter, install manual, parts manual,

and all diagrams referenced by the STC's.  This would be a logbook entry in the US with a 337 filed stating work done according to the STC.  This would make the E or F a 160 kts airplane at 10,000 ft and a 180 kts airplane at 18,000 ft.  It extends the utility of the E and F dramatically.  I am trying to clear out my hangar after the rebuild of my own 1968 F.  I did not use this system on my plane as I ended up using a J model cowling which has a different airbox.  This system is designed around the original E or F model airbox.  I am simply looking to get my cost out of the

system.  If interested, please e-mail me at john.breda@gmail.com or call me on my cell at (617) 877-0025 in the US.  I can send pictures if you like of both the actual parts and also of the installation of this type of system.

Thanks,

John Breda