For sale 1961 M20B

Brayski98

SOLD - TTAF 3758, Engine and Prop TTSMOH - 310. O-360 and constant speed prop. All logs since new. Annual in October 2015. King KLX 135 GPS, King KT76 Radio and Yoke mounted Garmin GPS. Johnson Bar gear. Solid flyer in good condition ready to go anywhere. Newer paint (8 out of 10). Located near Fort Worth, Texas. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Brayski98
Airplane sold

• 3 years later...

New member as I just signed a contract with the current owner of this plane. She had an extensive annual at Don Maxwell’s and is in fantastic shape. Current owner flys his Lance Air 320 more so he put this one up for sale. Once I saw this one, it was a no brainer. Can’t wait to get transition training. She’ll still be in the DFW area.

Already joined MAPA and plan on taking the MAPA training in Ft. Worth next year. Always loved the Mooney...

Adding a PAR200B and ads b in/out to her. Will be fun to fly!

-Don

Edited by hammdo
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, hammdo said:

New member as I just signed a contract with the current owner of this plane. She had an extensive annual at Don Maxwell’s and is in fantastic shape. Current owner flys his Lance Air 320 more so he put this one up for sale. Once I saw this one, it was a no brainer. Can’t wait to get transition training. She’ll still be in the DFW area.

Already joined MAPA and plan on taking the MAPA training in Ft. Worth next year. Always loved the Mooney...

-Don

Welcome to Mooney Space and Mooney ownership.

11 hours ago, hammdo said:

-Don

Congrats Don! What a cool vintage bird.  Keep us apprised of your progress:)

Here's another B model for sale. It's here on the ramp in Smithville, TX (84R) and the home of SWTA, a fantastic Mooney Service Center. Unfortunately its ALL original and hasn't run in several years. I probably hasn't flown in 6 or 7 years. 

Two years ago the owner was asking $42K for it... which was ridiculous. Today he said he love to get $17K for it. It's a good candidate for @Alan Fox but would have to be a bit cheaper yet.

IMG_3808.thumb.jpeg.904bfafe0a26792c20a0ac4520188b25.jpeg