Mooney owners in NH, Northern New England

Hello Gentlemen,

Any Mooney owners out there flying around southern NH, Mass ,VT , or Maine ? I am a "Future" Mooney owner and I am looking for an owner/pilot who would like to share a flight or two.I would be more than willing to pay for fuel , etc for some time in your plane.I am really interested in doing a bunch landings etc rather than a long flight.I am willing to travel a reasonable distance for a flight if needed.I have been looking at getting into a M20C/E/F but preferably a C or E model."Johnson bar a must" as i prefer everything manual.I am a strict VFR pilot with 400 hrs looking to step up to a Mooney , my dream plane or 14 yrs.

Thanks for your time ....Dan Lettre

• 4 months later...

Hi all,

I hope this isn't considered hijacking a thread since flyhigh603 did manage to get a ride. I'm hoping to do the same in the same area so thought I'd just borrow this thread instead of making a new one.

I've been looking for some partners in a F-model for a while and managed to find one taker so far. Since we have had trouble finding more we are opening up to the idea of a C that we can afford with just the pair of us. That said, we would both love to see and chat with anyone willing with any vintage Mooney. A flight would be great (I've only ever sat in one many years ago) but not totally necessary. But we would be more than willing to pay our share of expenses and lunch. Hell, we will buy you lunch flight or no flight! 

Please PM me if you live local (50-100mi of PSM) and would be willing to show off your Mooney and give a couple Mooney newbies some pointers.

Thanks!

Andrew

I'll be in Portsmouth (PSM) for a few days in July.. Have not nailed the dates exactly and things may change between now and then, but you are welcome to keep me on the radar. I don't have a F or a C, but I do have a E you are welcome check out.

-Tom

Hi Andrew,

I'm based at KBVY (Beverly, MA) with a '66E but frequent PSM often for their cheaper fuel.  Very short hop.  Might be going over tomorrow evening, although not certain yet.

Feel feel to PM me.

Regards,

Lance