1981 Mooney 231/252 Turbo conversion

wwof

Fast and Sleek! Beautiful and Well Cared for. Garmin WAAS GTN 750! Upgraded With the 261 Thunderbird Turbo Conversion by Mod Squad! TSIO 360MB Engine w/ Automatic Waste Gate, Tuned Induction, Garrett Turbocharger. “252” Cowling, One Piece Belly & other Speed Improvements. 190 KTAS! Built in O2, XM Weather & Radio, KFC 200 Autopilot w/ HSI. Speedbrakes, Dual Alternators, Standby Vac, Shoulder Harnesses & Much More. This sale is by owner. Call For More Details!, 704 200 6933. Log books available by request.

Mooney flyer.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1632 copy 1.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

Steve, welcome to the forum and good luck on your sale.

You have quite a machine that should appeal to many. I noticed you don't have a price posted. I would recommend you add one for this site. You have probably the largest collection of Mooney knowledge, anywhere, located on this forum and most would help you with your sale. Without a price, it is open to interpretation.

My Opinion only

David