Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TWinter said:

Good luck and welcome to the forum.. If you are ever in Dyer County (KDYR) be sure to look me up. Where did you find the F, locally?

-Tom

Found her out of state, Abilene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

There are a number of 75 F owners on the site. So feel free to pick our brains if you run into questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can count on it! I look forward to getting advice any where I can!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mooneym20c said:

new member!!

Woohoo! Hopefully soon "new Mooney owner" too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hank said:

Woohoo! Hopefully soon "new Mooney owner" too!

I hope so!!!!! Need to finish the pilots license first almost done that... Im only 18! But I have a strong passion and love for mooney's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every now and then a new young buck comes along...

Take a look at Alex's thread.  Alex is a young buck who has been doing a great job of improving a Mooney and returning it to flying condition.

some of our young bucks are in their thirties like that Husky guy and 201er :)...  a few are in their 20s.  We probably have two that are less than 20.

One of you Solo'd around the world in his Dad's Ovation setting a world record.

Flying is open to people of all ages.  It is made tougher by the need to gain experience and the costs that are associated with it.

Hang out, and ask a lot of questions...

There is always somebody around to give answers.  Some will be better than others.

Best regards,

-a-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carusoam said:

Every now and then a new young buck comes along...

Take a look at Alex's thread.  Alex is a young buck who has been doing a great job of improving a Mooney and returning it to flying condition.

some of our young bucks are in their thirties like that Husky guy and 201er :)...  a few are in their 20s.  We probably have two that are less than 20.

One of you Solo'd around the world in his Dad's Ovation setting a world record.

Flying is open to people of all ages.  It is made tougher by the need to gain experience and the costs that are associated with it.

Hang out, and ask a lot of questions...

There is always somebody around to give answers.  Some will be better than others.

Best regards,

-a-

If we young kids don't stay enthusiastic about these beautiful planes, they will eventually die off! Got to keep these birds going

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2016 at 7:59 PM, mooneym20c said:

I hope so!!!!! Need to finish the pilots license first almost done that... Im only 18! But I have a strong passion and love for mooney's

Great to welcome you aboard.  This is an excellent forum with some really lovely genuine people.  So glad to see that the young guns are buying planes and keeping them going.  There is such a wealth of knowledge to tap into.  

I fell in love with Mooneys when I was your age, it just took me 32 years longer than you to buy one. :)

Welcome again. 

Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 7, 2017 at 0:25 AM, Hyett6420 said:

Great to welcome you aboard.  This is an excellent forum with some really lovely genuine people.  So glad to see that the young guns are buying planes and keeping them going.  There is such a wealth of knowledge to tap into.  

I fell in love with Mooneys when I was your age, it just took me 32 years longer than you to buy one. :)

Welcome again. 

Andrew

Thank you! I want to try and keep these planes going!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
New guy, just donated - thanks for the site!


Welcome aboard!! Feel free to ask any questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Saul. Fill out your profile info so everyone will know where you are, what you fly, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saul,

An M22 Mustang?  Really?

Don't build my hopes up, don't let me down now... :)

Best regards,

-a-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, new guy here. I have been reading the forums on MS for some time and have found the information very useful! (Yes and valuable, so my next action is to become a supporter to continue the good work). I have been flying other people's airplanes for much too long, so Ive been looking around for a good starter. It seems like one can't go wrong with a mooney; good people and good airplanes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great community of fliers. Being in the air has always amazed me ever since I was a kid. My uncle would take me and my brother for a ride in his Mooney. Being in this community reminds me a lot of our adventures, bless his soul. I'm hoping to own one someday, but for now, it's all about the learning curve. Cheers, everyone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.