New Member Groups

mooniac58

I’m not new to the forum or ownership but this J is my new ride! Big thanks to Jimmy G for all his help and patience with this one! As many have said the really nice one never see the market, I got the email from Jimmy and immediately let him know to get the process moving! 
FM
02B
09810E4D-E992-4BA2-A9D7-A6779B012804.jpeg.e863ba72419b810a1800647ac2f20829.jpeg

Beautiful paint job. Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Suggestion for a new forum:

M20A ownership.

The existing yahoo group was deleted by yahoo before my membership was approved, so I currently have no way of communicating with this small group of users. Or if there's been a move to a new mailing list, I'm all ears. But, why move communication outside of MS when we can keep it in-house, ya know?

• Like 1

Way cool Ian!

You are the first person in a long time to use this thread in its original intended fashion...

New, User Groups...  not New User, Groups...  :)

So much confusion for the new guys coming aboard...

See if you can invite your M20A friends over... and increase the mass that way...

The Mooney Mite people couldn’t get the mass to shift before their site got closed down...  only a few are around here...

Best regards,

-a-

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, carusoam said:

Way cool Ian!

You are the first person in a long time to use this thread in its original intended fashion...

New, User Groups...  not New User, Groups...  :)

Wow... the things you never notice. What is that, herd influence? You just assume it’s correct bc everyone else is doing it?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New member. Just got back into flying after an eight year hiatus. Trying to convince some friends to join me on a plane, but secretly making plans to find a Mooney of my own! MS is a great repository of info! Kudos to all the great minds contributing. Soakin it in and building a road map!

marc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So this happened today! Working with @donkayefor instruction and some great help from @gsxrpilot to make sure this was a good Mooney for me. Can’t wait to get her back to Colorado and start some amazing adventures.  Strike that…the adventure started months ago and hit warp speed over the past week. Thanks for all the indirect help Mooneyspace has been feeding me for the past 4 months.  Looking forward to jumping in with both feet into one of my favorite planes!

marc. 

05F3C102-3E45-4F00-AE11-05BC9347DB0D.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I am Florent, from New Zealand. First post here but been reading from sometime now.

I have never flown a Mooney and I hope I'll have the chance to do it sometime. MS might be the right place to find an Auckland based Mooney syndicate. Or even to form one!

Florent

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Florent!

We have a few MSers nearby in Australia…

Nearby in Mooney distances….  :)

Every now and then a visitor from NZ will ask Mooney questions…

Hang out… ask some questions…. Use the search function for NZ topics to see if we have any current members in your area…

Best regards,

-a-

https://mooneyspace.com/search/?&q=New zeeland&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy