New Member Groups

mooniac58

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

There are a number of 75 F owners on the site. So feel free to pick our brains if you run into questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can count on it! I look forward to getting advice any where I can!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Every now and then a new young buck comes along...

Take a look at Alex's thread.  Alex is a young buck who has been doing a great job of improving a Mooney and returning it to flying condition.

some of our young bucks are in their thirties like that Husky guy and 201er :)...  a few are in their 20s.  We probably have two that are less than 20.

One of you Solo'd around the world in his Dad's Ovation setting a world record.

Flying is open to people of all ages.  It is made tougher by the need to gain experience and the costs that are associated with it.

Hang out, and ask a lot of questions...

There is always somebody around to give answers.  Some will be better than others.

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

5 hours ago, carusoam said:

Every now and then a new young buck comes along...

Take a look at Alex's thread.  Alex is a young buck who has been doing a great job of improving a Mooney and returning it to flying condition.

some of our young bucks are in their thirties like that Husky guy and 201er :)...  a few are in their 20s.  We probably have two that are less than 20.

One of you Solo'd around the world in his Dad's Ovation setting a world record.

Flying is open to people of all ages.  It is made tougher by the need to gain experience and the costs that are associated with it.

Hang out, and ask a lot of questions...

There is always somebody around to give answers.  Some will be better than others.

Best regards,

-a-

If we young kids don't stay enthusiastic about these beautiful planes, they will eventually die off! Got to keep these birds going

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On January 7, 2017 at 0:25 AM, Hyett6420 said:

Great to welcome you aboard.  This is an excellent forum with some really lovely genuine people.  So glad to see that the young guns are buying planes and keeping them going.  There is such a wealth of knowledge to tap into.  

I fell in love with Mooneys when I was your age, it just took me 32 years longer than you to buy one. :)

Welcome again. 

Andrew

Thank you! I want to try and keep these planes going!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, new guy here. I have been reading the forums on MS for some time and have found the information very useful! (Yes and valuable, so my next action is to become a supporter to continue the good work). I have been flying other people's airplanes for much too long, so Ive been looking around for a good starter. It seems like one can't go wrong with a mooney; good people and good airplanes. 

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great community of fliers. Being in the air has always amazed me ever since I was a kid. My uncle would take me and my brother for a ride in his Mooney. Being in this community reminds me a lot of our adventures, bless his soul. I'm hoping to own one someday, but for now, it's all about the learning curve. Cheers, everyone!

• Like 1