Pilots N Paws

midlifeflyer

OK - how do I put a YouTube clip in a post as I've seen with others?

Go to your YouTube account and look for the "My Videos" button. Click it. For the video you want to share click the stacked dots on the right and select "Share" then "Copy Link". The. Go back to your post and paste it.

9f91279758892e3d6caeaf81ae3505bf.jpg

0317e73d2436666bc32a153cc4c24de0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, peevee said:

being out east you might be able to do angelflight missions as well, I find them better coordinated and easier to set up than PnP

I'm not sure what being "out east" has to do with it. They are all over the country. I did my first Angel Flight mission, for Angel Flight West, almost 15 years ago (Angel Flight: Getting So Much For Giving So Little) and am a member of two slightly overlapping Angel Flight organizations in this area.

Definitely easier to set up. The Angel Flight (and related) organizations have a long history of setting up and organizing flights, coordinating them with other "wings,"  and, since they deal with people, they pretty much have to have much more formality in everything else.

28 minutes ago, midlifeflyer said:

I'm not sure what being "out east" has to do with it. They are all over the country. I did my first Angel Flight mission, for Angel Flight West, almost 15 years ago (Angel Flight: Getting So Much For Giving So Little) and am a member of two slightly overlapping Angel Flight organizations in this area.

Definitely easier to set up. The Angel Flight (and related) organizations have a long history of setting up and organizing flights, coordinating them with other "wings,"  and, since they deal with people, they pretty much have to have much more formality in everything else.

It has to do with the fact that there are more cities, more people, and the runs are probably not 800+ mile 3 person relays like they are out west. But hey, get defensive about it. Whatever.

I stopped doing PnP because, quite frankly, I got tired of people disrespecting my time and resources.

1 hour ago, peevee said:

It has to do with the fact that there are more cities, more people, and the runs are probably not 800+ mile 3 person relays like they are out west. But hey, get defensive about it. Whatever.

I'm sorry if I sounded defensive peevee. That wasn't how I was feeling. I really was wondering what being in the east had o do with it and explaining I was familiar with the organization.