Factory New Starter Part #646238

Bob

This Factory new Harzel Energizer starter came with my Continental Zero time engine last week.  I removed it from the new engine since my starter was also new. This is not a rebuild!  It is part # 646238 and is factory new and only has a few starts on it at the Continental factory for engine break in.  It come off of a new TSIO360-LB1B engine but fits many others.  Priced at about the cost of a rebuild and without an exchange/core required.  I will sell it for $375 shipped in the US.

IMG_0194[1].JPG

IMG_0192[1].JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks Lancecasper

I just determined that. My starter went out yesterday. Of course, it would happen on a holiday weekend away from home. The plane is currently at KCPS, St Louis downtown. Had to drive home to Conway, AR via rental. car. Bummer. I think I have possibly located a starter and have found a local mechanic there to put it on tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, this starter is sold!

I tried to offer it to a Mooneyspace member first, but nobody needed It, so I had to flee bay it.  Sorry!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111924193510?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

FYI, I stumbled thru starter options about a year ago.  I found that techs have their favorite starter choice and tend to bash the other options.  I decide to go with the Skytech just before my engine issue, then transferred it to the new engine.  My used Iskra starter stays in my baggage bay as a always available spair.   They have an old style and also new style of starter adapters.  If I remember properly, the preferred started depends on the style of starter adapter.

Thanks Bob. Mine failed unexpectedly and away from the home base. I have obtained a used Energizer that we are going to stick on in the morning. I remembered seeing yours that you posted but I didn't realize it was a 12 volt.

Thanks

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk