Right Seat Brakes

CaptGMoore

On 10/12/2018 at 8:40 PM, Mcstealth said:

Welcome to the forums captain O. Please post a hello on the main page and introduce yourself. Fill out your profile, you known, the what', where ,  when, why, how.....

thanks for finding the bestest Mooney page EVER! :)

DF

Hello, Im so sorry, Im new and dont know exactly were is "the main page" but i figure that i can do that right here, im I right??

Im a aeronauthical technician, currently have a MOONEY M20C in my shop, we are 2 partners, my friend owns the mooney, we are starting a flight school.

Is actually a very advance proyect. And is almost a dream comes thru. 

Since I was litle i love aviation, and I choose these field (aviation) because I really enjoy be part of these machines.

Dont like to express too much about myself, but I think you guys get the point..

Thank you for receive me in your excelent web page. I will post some photos of the airplane veeeery soon. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, Mike Byrne said:

Does anyone have dual brake drawings or installation instructions for a !978 M20J? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  

Welcome aboard Mike….

This is probably found in the parts and service manuals….

Manuals aren’t too hard to find…

Best regards,

-a-