• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Stetson20 said:

Donated for 2021. How long until the ads go away? TIA

You are all set now.  Sorry for the delay but the process for upgrading accounts is a manual one for me so it can take up to 12 hours or so worst case.  Thanks for the support!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mooniac58 said:

You are all set now.  Sorry for the delay but the process for upgrading accounts is a manual one for me so it can take up to 12 hours or so worst case.  Thanks for the support!

Thank you for the service, Craig! It actually took me a while to notice the ads were gone. Guess I'm just used to seeing them. Bet I will notice when they come back next year!  :D

• 1 month later...

One of the great things about owning an aircraft with a history and popularity of Mooney is the community of owners (and former owners) that are willing to share their experiences and knowledge with others.  Mooneyspace is great resource for disseminating and communicating that.  For me, a annual donation to keep and maintain Mooneyspace is a small investment to ensure this site continues and prospers.  Keep up the good work, and good luck with the fund raising.

• 3 months later...