Donation Drive 2015

mooniac58

10 minutes ago, PTK said:

Same here. I have a collection of hats and flashlights from AOPA. 

I've been an AOPA member since 2007, I have received exactly one (1) headset case. Info have a Project Pilot hat, but I worked for that one!

10 hours ago, PTK said:

Same here. I have a collection of hats and flashlights from AOPA. 

I thought MS could do better than pics of those fat women. Like a G5 or something small like that!?:)

aw man, they haven't offered me a flashlight yet. what makes you so special?  :P

2 hours ago, rbridges said:

aw man, they haven't offered me a flashlight yet. what makes you so special?  :P

I've been sending them a check for over 15 years.They haven't given me a hat, flashlight or anything else. Maybe you have to give them access to an account so they can pay themselves from your money, or some other trick I haven't learned. 

Just now, carusoam said:

Don't send a check until they say final opportunity...?

I got a nice headset bag this year...  don't they know I use halos?

Best regards,

-a-

You mean I have always paid them too promptly. Talk about good customer relations. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rbridges said:

You have to be gallant and chivalrous to the pretty lady on the phone! And not make fun of uhm...fat and uhm...well...ugly... women! They do stick together and word travels faster than a speeding Mooney! Just ask Chris why he never got anything! Not even a pen! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DonMuncy said:

I've been sending them a check for over 15 years.They haven't given me a hat, flashlight or anything else. Maybe you have to give them access to an account so they can pay themselves from your money, or some other trick I haven't learned. 

AOPA # 393927 (since 1969) I could paper the whole plane with advertising decals.

Same here, nothing, nada!! We must be in the wrong list....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys must be doing something wrong. Don't you know how to sweet talk a woman on the phone? Women are very sensitive these days. Especially after what happened to Hillary so you have to be diplomatic. Talk to her and listen to her but stop talking when she's talking. Make her laugh! And when she makes you feel special as she tries to sell you something make her feel special. :D

She lets me choose every time: hat, flashlight or flight bag. I have a collection of all of them! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, DMJones said:

I don't recall getting a notice, but I noticed my "supporter" label was gone.  Can't have that.  Just re-donated...

I just got your donation and saw this post but you were already with Supporter status.  Thank you for the support!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bd32322 said:

donated last night. can i get the ads removed please?

thanks

Bodi

All set!  Sorry but it can take up to a day after donating to get upgraded.  I have a manual system right now for this.  Thank you for the support!