Donation Drive 2015

mooniac58

3 hours ago, mooniac58 said:

I wanted to thank everyone for the support!  We are sitting on enough cash to keep things humming for 10-12 months now. 

Going forward what I would like to do is

1. Give members who have donated in the past year a special ranking.  Instead of "Members" you will be something like "Supporter" or "Contributor"
  2. Ads will be added throughout the site.  Initially these will probably be a mix of Google ads and hopefully campaigns I can get from Mooney or aviation vendors
  3. Members with the rank outlined in #1 will *not* see any ads - as a contributor I don't think you should have to see the ads

This will create a lot more overhead for me having to manage the status of members and ad campaigns but with a little luck I might make enough to justify my efforts.

Hopefully if I can get the coffers a lot fuller I can justify hiring in an IPBoard developer to customize the site a lot more and bring back our home page and perhaps other cool features.

Thanks again!

Thanks, Craig! For whatever reason, the homepage came back on my iPad and Winders 10 desktop first, then my android phone,  and finally the pre-Winders 10 desktop at work.

I do miss the larger avatars, though. The new ones are so small it's hard to tell who they represent.

• 3 weeks later...

Done.  Love the site.  Sure beats the last Mooney blog I was on (many years ago) getting tons of emails a day.  Hope my 20 years of Mooney ownership and experience has helped a few members.  I know I've learned a lot too.

Tom

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Done Dec 31st , haven't seen a change yet. Does it take a while ? 

I have a donation on Dec 30 that I was not able to line up to a member account (ie the PayPal email did not match anything on the site).

Can you PM me or email me (admin [at] mooneyspace.com) with your name and the email you used for the PayPal donation?

Thanks!

• Like 1

I have a donation on Dec 30 that I was not able to line up to a member account (ie the PayPal email did not match anything on the site).

Can you PM me or email me (admin [at] mooneyspace.com) with your name and the email you used for the PayPal donation?

Thanks!

PM sent 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...