Announcement Soon!

Mcstealth

Sometimes at the Hold Short, I'd settle for an air horn.

I often wish that I had a horn as well! Haha. The only plane I know of that ACTUALLY has one, is the BAe146. 

At any rate, I'm excited for this announcement as well!

Edited by xrs135

I posed this question on another thread did not get an answer the question is...How many new Mooney's have been sold since they restarted productions? 

I know of one being purchased by one of the Mooney Summit Board members, and I did the transition training for the new owner of this beauty. I also know of a delivery last week, and of a few more on the waiting list. I have heard of a number of others.

20151007_083029.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, I'll play. Letter from Mooney, written in my best Nigerian English:

I am sending you this leter to make you aware that I am in posesion of a Money Aclaim that was liberated from encampment in Kervill Texus. If you send me $750,000 Us dolars, I will arange for you to recieve this valuable item.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

They are adding after-market AC, here's a photo of the prototype.

Just a few bugs to work out WRT the power cord.N5976Q_with_AC_window_unit.thumb.jpg.1af

Actually - that is a brilliant design just as it is.  Not only do you get airconditioning, but no need to carry a power source for the unit.  And that power cord then could serve as a control line just like the Cox control line airplanes that I used to fly when I was a kid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5C7ePI-ma4

See then this serves to solve lots of problems inexpensively.  We will no longer need an autopilot since the control line serves to steer the plane around a point (simplifying holds).  This saves weight and money.  No need for any instruments at all in fact.  And it could be flown by any person without even a pilot's license.  See HRM - you are more brilliant than you even realized!!!

• Like 1

Do mI have to go to Kerrville and sit on the ramp for a week with a long lens to sort this out? :-)

And while you are at it, see if you can kidnap the guy who is holding up the WAAS G1000 project. If you are successful, those owners will build a statue of you. Heck, I'm willing bet the Queen of England would even knight you.

How does this sound? Sir Cliffy of Arizona, Earl of Mooney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk