Same day KBVY Beverly, MA to N87 Robbinsville, NJ and back

Lance Keve

From Saturday 10/24/2015. Two short clips.  Sorry, no music, no editing, amateur video, ;)  

Using the Mooney as intended.  Too go visit Dad more often and more quickly.  Youngest son Will (just turned 10), enjoying accompanying me.

He slept for almost an hour on the way back.

Thanks for viewing, 

Lance

Edited by Lance Keve
  • Like 5

i learned to fly at bvy and instructed there for years...one of my favorite places

mike

That's great.  After watching the action through the fence for years I finally am on the inside and everyone has been helpful and friendly.  There's a relatively new flight school there on the East side now.

Nice Lance!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris.  It's all still new to me since I got the plane in mid August but I've managed 3 trips to NJ and one to Bar Harbor among the transition flights and local solo practice flights.

Thanks Chris.  It's all still new to me since I got the plane in mid August but I've managed 3 trips to NJ and one to Bar Harbor among the transition flights and local solo practice flights.

Well, when you are headed down this way again, drop me a note. I'll try to meet up. Would love to see your plane in person.

Using the Mooney to maintain contact with the family spread between MA and NJ.... My #1 mission.

My kids got to know their grandparents.  The grandparents got to know my kids.

Six hour drives shortened to an hour and a half. Round trips in one day.  Extra trips just because we could.

Go family!

Looks like things are really coming together well, Lance.

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

Using the Mooney to maintain contact with the family spread between MA and NJ.... My #1 mission.

My kids got to know their grandparents.  The grandparents got to know my kids.

Six hour drives shortened to an hour and a half. Round trips in one day.  Extra trips just because we could.

Go family!

Looks like things are really coming together well, Lance.

Best regards,

-a-

A -- why are you back to single line replies again?

You know how much that drives me crazy.

If you keep it up, I'm flying over to 39N and paragraph you!

Well, when you are headed down this way again, drop me a note. I'll try to meet up. Would love to see your plane in person.

Will do.  Off to the Philippines for work tomorrow so it won't be for a couple weeks.