Every post has a picture an F model in it

rainman

• 4 weeks later...

F models rule. It it weren't for them, there would have been no J. If there were no J models, there would be no K models. And if there were no K models, well forgetaboutit, there would be no long bodies of any type! Have some respect for where it all started

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On December 5, 2015 at 7:23:35 PM, amillet said:

I cleared cookies and browser history from the affected iPad & the photos do not now appear.

I'm having the same issue.  If I go to a thread where someone has posted a picture, that picture continues to show in the background until I clear cookies and history, or unless I always block cookies.

But if I always block cookies on my iPad, I can't post or quote.

Just started happening a few days ago, haven't done anything different before then.

Annoying for iPad users.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/5/2015 at 8:07 AM, Marauder said:

F models rule. It it weren't for them, there would have been no J. If there were no J models, there would be no K models. And if there were no K models, well forgetaboutit, there would be no long bodies of any type! Have some respect for where it all started emoji38.png

F's don't have the dual mags either + 1 for the F.

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2015 at 8:07 AM, Marauder said:

F models rule. It it weren't for them, there would have been no J. If there were no J models, there would be no K models. And if there were no K models, well forgetaboutit, there would be no long bodies of any type! Have some respect for where it all started emoji38.png

Yeah, and you think that's good news? ISTM that anything after M20E was wrong headed. Ugly, long airframes led to heavier which led to more HP which led to Mooney losing her way. But that's just me.  

• Like 2

Yeah, and you think that's good news? ISTM that anything after M20E was wrong headed. Ugly, long airframes led to heavier which led to more HP which led to Mooney losing her way. But that's just me.  

Wow Bob! I guess you are doing some catching up. I posted that in December 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1