Type Certificate Data Sheet

Carl S

I had  a need to create a tiny url for the Lycoming 360 egine that I could place into a web form. Before I lost it from memory I figured I'd "store" it here.

http://tinyurl.com/Lycoming360TCDS

TYPE CERTIFICATE DATA SHEET NO. 1E10

Engines of models described herein conforming with this data sheet (which is a part of Type Certificate No. 1E10) and other approved data on file with the Federal Aviation Administration, meet the minimum standards for use in certificated aircraft in accordance with pertinent aircraft data sheets and applicable portions of the Civil Air Regulations/Federal Aviation Regulations provided they are installed, operated and maintained as prescribed by the approved manufacturer's manuals and other approved instructions.

Type certificate holder Lycoming Engines,

An Operating Division of AVCO Corporation

Williamsport, Pennsylvania 17701

Type Certificate Holder Record Textron Lycoming transferred TC 1E10 to Lycoming Engines, An Operating Division of AVCO Corporation on December 17, 2003

... etc.