Worked Mooney into my Father of the Bride Speech. Suggestions for a joke to new couple?

From my upcoming Speech:

Trust & Faith are critical to grow.  Again, I was amazed as first you would let me grasp your hands and spin you around and around...Then a hand and a foot...around and around...and finally both feet, back arched-around and around...

I used to get so dizzy and was so afraid I would fall and fail you on a flight.  You continued to grow and I needed a Mooney to carry on lifting you into the clouds...

That's nicely put Scott, does your Mooney have a name if so I would replace the a Mooney with its name. Makes it more personal. The folks in the gathering may not understand but this is for your daughter and new son in law. Congratulations and enjoy your growing family.

• Like 1