Mooney Instructor near Kerrville, TX?

Any recommendations for a Mooney instructor near Kerrville, TX (preferably with M20K time).  After owning two different J models in the past, I'm in the process of purchasing a M20K and need an instructor for 5 hours training.  Thanks in advance for any replies.

I used  Ron Blilie a few years back.  He has an office at the FBO.  His email is:  RKBLILIE@aol.com.   And I know he has some time in a M20K.  That said, it sounds like you are looking for a M20K guru, as you have already had two M20J's.  I've never flown a J, but I can't imagine it flys much different than a K.    --anyway, I'd suggest talking to the instructors before hand, to make sure you get the level of experience you are looking for.  

Edited by chrisk

Any recommendations for a Mooney instructor near Kerrville, TX (preferably with M20K time).  After owning two different J models in the past, I'm in the process of purchasing a M20K and need an instructor for 5 hours training.  Thanks in advance for any replies.

Welcome to the forum. Are you from Kerrville?

DF