Mooney Summit lll

rocketman

We're coming, even if we have to drive 7 1/2 hours (Oh, the shame!). 

The weather pattern over GA has the weather guessers scratching their heads as far as Sunday's weather goes.  Joaquin is apparently not a factor.  Here's  hoping nothing challenging develops for the return flight on Sunday.

The Mooney Summit lll made front page of the local news paper

Excellent article, Ron!

"The single-engine aircraft has developed a loyal following of pilots interested in speed and economy."

That's us....fast and cheap. ;)

Amazing what a motivated and energetic group can do for the Mooney community. Our collective hats, and headsets, are off to you and Mike. I hope some of our other organizations are taking note! :)

The Mooney Summit is really growing and due to our size and presence it's really catching the excitement of the Panama City Beach community. Will be posting lots more pictures on this and our Mooney Summit Facebook page but here is a local TV interest that made the 10 pm headline news

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Mooney-Pilots-Taking-Off-in-Panama-City-Beach-330483161.html

• Like 1

Love the presentations. It's good to meet people I've known online for a long time.

My wife went to the Right Seat Ready presentation and came back excited and asking questions! Life is good. 

This was the ramp yesterday. 

20151002_144534.jpg

20151002_144826.jpg

• Like 5

If you ever fly to a Mooney get together, it is sort of like dropping in to Jurassic Park. emoji12.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just teasing. I realize that this hobby takes a lot of capital and the people who are more likely to have it are well established in their careers and are thus, older.

I was just teasing. I realize that this hobby takes a lot of capital and the people who are more likely to have it are well established in their careers and are thus, older.

I wasn't. Before I go to any Mooney fly-in, I make sure I have my AARP card with me, I have taken my Geritol and that my teeth are firmly planted in with the new improved Polident. (You never know when you are going to hit turbulence)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk