*SOLD* 1993 TLS for $99,000

Piloto

3 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Thanks. I will look it up 

It's a portable GPS but I can use it for XM Weather, Music and it makes a for a nice moving map and even has geo-referenced approach plates on it. I bought it about 3 year ago refurbished for about $550. It's a lot of bang for the buck.

This has to be one of my favorite threads...  :)

Where else do you see a world class Long body sell for such a low initial price?

Where the prior owner took really good care of it...

It is great to see the evolution of such a fine machine!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

This has to be one of my favorite threads...  :)

Where else do you see a world class Long body sell for such a low initial price?

Where the prior owner took really good care of it...

It is great to see the evolution of such a fine machine!

Best regards,

-a-

2015... different time than 2021, although it feels like yesterday, doesn't it?

• Like 3

On 8/6/2018 at 2:28 PM, LANCECASPER said:

Getting rid of the primary and backup vacuum systems, 3 strobe power supplies. the KCS-55A System plus some miscellaneous things, N134JF lost 28 pounds. I am now up to 1012 pounds useful load.

After the latest round of panel work my useful load is now up to 1033 pounds.

• Like 2

After the latest round of panel work my useful load is now up to 1033 pounds.

I don’t know what you fly, but generalizing for easy math:
If you can do 150 knots on 10 gph or 60lbs/hour, you can load 5 hours of fuel, 300lbs, that leaves 700lbs of passengers and baggage, and travel 600nm with an hour of fuel in reserve.

In other words, I think once you get to 1000lbs you aren’t really limited by useful load anymore. And I don’t think I would pay big $ to get it to 1100 or 1200lbs?

• 7 months later...

Well . . . all good things must come to an end . . . I bought N134JF 6 years ago this week and have spent the last 6 years upgrading it. It's been a labor of love. Before I owned it, it spent its life with one owner, with most of that time in Gainesville, FL.

Monday I delivered it to Florida for a pre-buy and a very nice gentleman from near Gainesville, FL purchased it this week. Talk about full circle. Hopefully he will come in Mooneyspace and introduce himself as he transitions into this airplane. He has an excellent transition teacher, Robert McGuire, to assist him. I did turn around and take one last look as I left.

What's next? Six years ago someone made the comment about me owning a few Mooneys over the years. My response?

1442493689_ScreenShot2021-11-20at6_22_14PM.thumb.png.527f38ad43b61a0e003722fa6525fde5.png

I finally caught the Acclaim flu.

)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LANCECASPER said:

Well . . . all good things must come to an end . . . I bought N134JF 6 years ago this week and have spent the last 6 years upgrading it. It's been a labor of love. Before I owned it, it spent its life with one owner, with most of that time in Gainesville, FL.

Monday I delivered it to Florida for a pre-buy and a very nice gentleman from near Gainesville, FL purchased it this week. Talk about full circle. Hopefully he will come in Mooneyspace and introduce himself as he transitions into this airplane. He has an excellent transition teacher, Robert McGuire, to assist him. I did turn around and take one last look as I left.

What's next? Six years ago someone made the comment about me owning a few Mooneys over the years. My response?

1442493689_ScreenShot2021-11-20at6_22_14PM.thumb.png.527f38ad43b61a0e003722fa6525fde5.png

I finally caught it.

So, what’s next? Are you going to be like Ken Reed who buys three airplanes for every set of tires on my truck.

• Like 1