Book: Those Remarkable Mooneys

prflyer

8 hours ago, rdshave said:

I have a pristine hardcover signed by Ball and many others. I'll mail it to prflyer if he is still interested, or to someone who will appreciate the book. Just give me a good reason and it is free. I don't think I could get it to the Summit in time. :)

image.png.b3ae5385a7216943f37df708bfddabce.png

if prflyer does not take you up on it, I would love to have that copy.  

9 hours ago, rdshave said:

I have a pristine hardcover signed by Ball and many others. I'll mail it to prflyer if he is still interested, or to someone who will appreciate the book. Just give me a good reason and it is free. I don't think I could get it to the Summit in time. :)

image.png.b3ae5385a7216943f37df708bfddabce.png

It seems like there's always a lot of interest in this book. Maybe someone could use your copy to scan and create a PDF version so anyone who is interested could read it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mooniac15u said:

Maybe someone could use your copy to scan and create a PDF version so anyone who is interested could read it. 

Maybe one of the lawyers here. The family, who no doubt owns the copyright, would probably seek a remedy.