Stratux, Low cost ADS-B in

22 others

Great detailed user report, MLF.

Expect that WingX has done a fantastic job of working with all platforms.  At least that has been their mantra for the last few years...

any idea what the yellow circles around the other planes means?  Or is that an aid to see them on the busy screen?

best regards,

-a-

I don't know for sure but I think the circles are there to bring it to your attention.

I also may have found the reason for some of the anomalies I saw in FF. Although the AHRS piece was not connected, I had it turned on in the RPi's configuration. May have "confused" ForeFlight because, after all, it's not really designed to work with it and the Stratux is just emulating something that is designed to work with FF.  It will be interesting to see what happens when I direct connect the RY835AI and can turn it on for real.