Ovation parts

Hello all.

I am searching for the following parts for my Ovation.  Any information on availability of these would truly be appreciated.

Thank you.

1.  Top engine cowl.
2.  Alternator clutch
3.  Air filter cannister e/w left and right end caps [and air filter itself].
4.  Air intake induction assy., "Y" assy. duct, left and right ducting short curved pieces that connect lower end of "Y" assy. to air filter cannister 9 [via SCAT tubing].
5.  Lower cowl exhaust fairings, left and right.

Mitch - oddly curious to know what's driving the question (hope it isn't damage), but here's an overview of rough costs and places to procure.

1.  Mooney factory only, ~ $6,000

2.  Continental Motors (CMI) or QAA (Quality A/C Accessories), ~ $1,000.  At CMI, work with John Bodenmann (251) 990-5080

3.  Mooney factory only, ~ $200.  Air filters can be found at Spruce or Aviall

4.  Mooney factory only, ~ $1,000

5.  Mooney factory only, ~ $800 (left and right as a pair)

Again, prices are approximate.  For #1 and #5, these prices do not include paint.

If you need part numbers, let me know.

Mitch, you've been busy..?

Corvette shops have some skill at repairing things locally.

Byron has photographs and details of fiberglass cowling improvements he did for his 201.

We have a whole thread of one of our own MS A&P(?) modifying a classic Mooney cowl.

Buying a whole cowling from the factory would cost as much as a small new car, I think. It is possible that things have changed since I asked a few years ago...

Let me know if you need some help following up on any of these.

Ideas shared,

-a-