68 M20F partnership or block time available in Peoria Ill.

lvflyer

Just putting this out there in chance someone in Peoria Illinois is on here. I have a 1968 M20F that spends most of its time lonely in the hangar. I am looking for a pilot that wants to fly it for block rates or a partner. I also have an Enstrom Helicopter, reason why Mooney sits there not used, that is also not used much. There are just so many expensive hamburgers one can eat.

post-12536-0-81729200-1438460219_thumb.j

post-12536-0-91618700-1438460276_thumb.j

post-12536-0-21343100-1438526447_thumb.j

There are just so many expensive hamburgers one can eat.

You might consider joining a charity flight organization like Angel Flight, the one that flies dogs around, or the one that flies veterans.  It gives you another excuse to go flying, a chance to help someone, and a tax deduction.  I find having a mission to accomplish is a lot more fun than just boring holes in the sky or going for the $200 lunch.

Bob

• Like 1

Is Dr. Bruce Chen based at your drome?  He's a Mooney aficionado and might have some missions that'd be better suited to a 20F than his Seneca...

Same city.  He is my ME.  Still need liability insurance.  People will go off roading without a thought and there is no liability coverage there.

• 2 years later...